- Co=Occurring Disorders, Life Skills, Substance Use Education and Prevention
- Panic Attacks
- Substance Abuse
DeLynn Jacobsen's Documents
- Latino American
- Marriage/Family Therapist CA - 96799
- Alcohol/Drug/Addiction Counselor CA - 142-421
Associations And Honors
California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT), California Association of Alcohol and Drug Counselors (CAADE), California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP)
- Antioch University, Santa Barbara M.A. — Clinical Psychology 2013
- Antioch University, Santa Barbara B.A. — Liberal Studies/Applied Psychology 2011
- Allan Hancock College — Addiction Studies, Co-Occurring Disorders 2010
Rates & Insurance
Breakthrough has not yet partnered with all insurance companies, but you or the therapist you select may contact your insurer about covering your online care. We strive to accept all insurers but we can not guarantee coverage.
If you receive care on Breakthrough but your insurer declines coverage, you will be billed at the therapist's self-pay rate.
If you can not find a therapist who accepts your insurance, call us at 1-888-282-2522 and we will try to find a therapist who can see you.
- Aetna (CA) (CA)
- Self Pay
$80 per hour